A George II silver brandy pan with a wooden handle. Made in London in 1748 by George G. Jones. It is fully hallmarked on the base and has a crest on the front. The handle is tightly secured and the pan is in excellent undamaged condion with no repairs. A good piece of Georian silver and very usable too.
WEIGHT; 202grams or 6.5ozst